A1 Rental Vans has a 24-Hour cancelation policy. Free cancellation and full refund are available if a reservation is canceled within 24 hours of the made reservation. This does not apply reservations made within 72 hours of pick up and will be charged the full deposit for cancelation. A deposit of 33 percent of estimated rental charges are due at reservation. Any cancellations after the 24-hour cancelation window will be charged a deposit of 33 percent of total rental charges. Rental cancellations on the day of or after will be charged for the entire reservation amount. No exceptions. A1 Rental Vans will not provide a refund if you fail to provide all required documents at the initial time of vehicle pick up and/or trip interruption not caused by A1 Rental vans. (COVID not a valid excuse) All cancellations and date changes must be requested via email only.
No call no show policy: Your payment secures your vehicle and reservation dates. No call/No show will be charged the entire duration of the reservation plus an applicable fee. No exceptions.
1) Must have a Major Credit Card to rent from us. No prepaid or secured cards.
2) Valid Driver’s License. After the reservation you must email us your Drivers License copy front and back. We must receive this to complete the reservation.
3) All Drivers must provide proof of liability insurance that covers vehicle rentals as well as Comprehensive/collision coverage transferable to rental cars/vans.
4) Additional Drivers can be added free of charge to the rental agreement, if they have the same policy number as the renter. Anybody with a new policy will be charged additional fee and will need provide Drivers License and Full coverage insurance.
5) If you do not have Comprehensive/collision damage waiver coverage, then you will be required to purchase the coverage from us. A-1 Rental Vans offers RCP insurance which covers only the vehicle you rent up to 20,000 dollars in case of an accident. The RCP does not cover the other vehicle involved in any accidents and RCP does not cover any kind of property damages. RCP also does not cover damage to the windshield. There is a deductible of 350 dollars in case of an accident for RCP.
5) A1 will only rent to customers who carry Primary Liability insurance coverage, which covers rental cars. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance carrier whether your insurance covers rental cars prior to reserving with us.
6) We do not accept United Auto insurance, Axcess insurance, Magnum insurance, Insurance on the Spot, Unique Insurance, Lighthouse Insurance, Safe Auto, Lincoln Insurance, Loya Insurance, SR-22, etc..
7) International/Foreign Customers must bring their Foreign or International Driver’s License Translated to English to legally drive in the US and Canada. Unless you have a policy with your primary insurance, all drivers must buy a Primary Liability insurance and Supplementary liability insurance policy to drive the vehicle legally in US/Canada.
We understand unexpected events in life happen and trips may change. We offer cancellation free deferment; however, you will be required to maintain the same number of days or more and rent original vehicle type for a free date change. The daily rate may be the same or increase depending on the time of your rental. Please email us if you wish to change the date. All requests should be received 14 days before the rental pick update. Dates are subject to change depending on vehicle availability.
A1 accepts all major credit cards and debit cards for payment. Renter must bring the main credit card used for deposit payment. Credit card holders must be present at the time of pick up. All rentals require a Credit/Debit card authorization hold up to $400.00. If the credit card holder cannot be present on the pick-up date, a credit card authorization form, credit card image (front & back), cardholder’s state ID and proof of residency will be required on site. If you are using a credit card that is not in your name, there will be a $1000 security deposit added to your estimated rental charges. Also, you must fill out a credit card authorization form. As long as there are no additional charges or fees upon return, the security deposit will be returned to your card within 2-3 business days. Any other payment outside of debit or credit card must be given 5 business days before clearing payment and must be authorized by management before pick up.